Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Wishlist
Hello!  This is a thread for the one that have good idea of new feature for Kronocard.
Scheduled listing times for the eBay feature would be nice.  That way we could set the times we would like an auction to end.  It helps to maximize auction selling.
(08-15-2016, 03:06 AM)jayseven525 Wrote: Scheduled listing times for the eBay feature would be nice.  That way we could set the times we would like an auction to end.  It helps to maximize auction selling.

Yes! The first public wish! Smile

It could be done in two ways

1- By using eBay build in feature

2- By letting Kronocard doing it: easier to program, no eBay fees or eBay limit but needs the computer to be open at the right time. Also Kronocard pushes in background one listing at a time and is dependant on eBay server response time.

Since eBay scheduling seems to be free now it should be better to use the built in feature.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/schedule.html

Added to the TODO List.... DONE! http://blog.kronozio.com/scheduling-listing-for-ebay/
Thanks Jay
(08-15-2016, 03:06 AM)jayseven525 Wrote: Scheduled listing times for the eBay feature would be nice.  That way we could set the times we would like an auction to end.  It helps to maximize auction selling.

Question for you Jay

I do not want to clutter the user interface too much... How do you "see" that feature in terms of user interface ?
Oh! We already have a start date colunm in the eBay user interface for cards already listed. Maybe we could reuse it to allow specifying a start date for new listings and relists Big Grin
Would this solution work for you ?

Please note there is no promises on a delivery date for that feature...
My wish would be that we could select cards from a set list with all the player names listed and other card info then just add the image and selling price.  I find most of the time is typing player names.

Not sure if this is possible but I think it would speed things up.

Gary Big Grin
(09-17-2016, 05:47 PM)gquackenbush@bell.net Wrote: My wish would be that we could select cards from a set list with all the player names listed and other card info then just add the image and selling price.  I find most of the time is typing player names.

Not sure if this is possible but I think it would speed things up.

Gary Big Grin

Hi Gary

Welcome to the Kronozio community.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Having a list of sets with card numbers and player names set is definitely something we wish do. At the moment what is stopping us is the time needed to get this information and enter it in a database. I suppose we could begin with base sets of major sports...

UPDATE: Think about using Kronozio Documentation Services: The card number and player name will be entered for you.
Variation listing option. This is the new wave to offset per listing limitations on 1 dollar items etc. The value of these low dollar listings isn't in proportion with PayPal fees, Kronocard listing fsubscriptions, and ebay store and listing fees. Need to be able to do variation listings from Kronocard for me to keep it as a viable part of my online solution.
(12-30-2017, 03:09 PM)Rowdy18Rules Wrote: Variation listing option.  This is the new wave to offset per listing limitations on 1 dollar items etc.  The value of these low dollar listings isn't in proportion with PayPal fees, Kronocard listing fsubscriptions, and ebay store and listing fees.  Need to be able to do variation listings from Kronocard for me to keep it as a viable part of my online solution.

Thanks for the suggestion, many users asked for this feature. I can't give a time frame for this but we will definitely make it part of future upgrade.

Take care.